In conjunction with The Drop, Social Media ‘guru’ Laurel Papworth has put together this one-day workshop focusing on Social Media Strategy. A Social Media Strategy brings together multiple issues and provides a framework for resolution. It will help you to determine and identify:
- What audiences you should be targeting
- Why should you be on a particular platform?
- Why will they follow us?
- Should we be on Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Google Plus?
- Who are the key influencers?
- How to create a content diary?
The Social Media Strategy Course will cover:
- The Nine Steps of a social media strategy
- Which social media dashboards, resources, tools to invest in, and use.
- How to deal with negative criticism, trolling and bad reviews in social media which cannot be removed under government standards/guidelines.
The course will answer questions like:
- Are we growing direct subscribers, an “owned audience”?
- What is our funnel for building that audience?
- Are we gaining interactions, an “engaged audience”?
- Are our followers, fans, subscribers helping with our reach “earned audience”?
- Are they the right target market/audience? “preferred audience” etc.
- How do we find and engage with key influencers?
- What tools do we need to automate, schedule, autopost content?
- When can we delete negative comments and when are we not allowed to? What else can we do?
- What are the 8 ways to deal with trolling and negative criticism in social media?
Attendees will also get access to Laurel’s online video screencast course including the full Social Media Strategy course, the Social Media Monitoring module and the Social Media Automation Tools module, absolutely free.
These three online courses would normally cost $477 per person, but are included as a special free bonus offer to all attendees to ensure what they learn at the course can be refreshed and referred to for as long as needed.
Cost of the one day course includes:
- One day Social Media Strategy Course
- 3 x online Video Screen Cast Course
- Morning & afternoon tea and lunch.
BOOK NOW! THIS IS TOO VALUABLE TO MISS!
ABOUT YOUR TEACHER – LAUREL PAPWORTH
Laurel was named by Forbes magazine as one of the Top 50 Social Media Influencers globally, and Marketing Magazine named her “Head of Industry, Social Media”.
Author of Social Media Revenue, Laurel has consulted globally including with the Singapore Government and Middle East Broadcasting. In Australia, she has consulted with Westpac, Sony, and local, state and federal government.
Laurel manages massive gaming and online communities including millions of fans on Facebook and forums for reality TV shows such Junior Masterchef, Idol and Big Brother.
Since 2005, Laurel has been teaching social media at the University of Sydney and she has been managing virtual communities since 1989.
Laurel’s blog laurelpapworth.com has been named by AdAge in the Power150 media blogs worldwide and she is considered one of the top ten bloggers in Australia.
Laurel Papworth personally connects with 6.8 million people through social media each month. She has 12,000 online students studying social media with her.
I-DAY SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY WORKSHOP
Date: Wednesday 17 October
Time: 9.00am – 5pm
Where: Club York (Level 2 York Events) 99 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
All attendees will also receive an additional online course with video lectures and workbooks to facilitate ongoing education.
Lunch, morning & afternoon tea included
Cost: $724.23 (INCLUDES GST + BOOKING FEES)
For more information contact 0419 954 999