Designed for pubs and small-medium clubs, it is the perfect course for a venue manager with an operational background who wants to better understand and maximise their major revenue stream, or for a marketing manager/coordinator who needs a better understanding of gaming and player development & rewards. It is also an ideal introduction for duty managers or other middle managers who want to understand modern gaming and marketing management.
If you are new to the industry, or a middle manager wanting to progress and broaden your portfolio, this course with fast track your gaming/marketing knowledge in a practical way that you can action immediately.
The only industry program that addresses Player Development & Rewards – this concentrated, no-nonsense course is delivered in plain language that anyone can follow.
Insider Tips, Tools & Tactics covers subjects like:
- Basic gaming analysis for purchasing machines – what do I need to buy, what do I need to trade out
- Negotiating machine purchases – (timing, conversions, warranties)
- Where do I place different games/machines on the floor?
- Setting an annual gaming budget and getting Board pre-approval
- Smoking Vs non-smoking
- To link or not to link – and how much will it cost me
- How to reach gamers in small venues.
- Where do I get the biggest bang for my marketing buck with a small budget?
- How to set a marketing budget.
- What are the different types of gamers (including problem gamers) and how to identify them?
- How to keep ahead of the competition.
- How do I find out if I have a gap in my market?
- How do I spoil bigger gamers in a small venue without spending a fortune?
- What promotions work for what audience?
- How to tell if your Rewards Program is building business or has become a cost of doing business
- Player Development v Rewards
…and a whole lot more.
At the end of the course, you will walk away with a comprehensive reference guide to all the points covered in the course
HURRY – BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
TUESDAY 6 MARCH 2023
9AM – 5PM
LIVERPOOL CATHOLIC CLUB
424 – 458 Hoxton Park Road, Prestons NSW 2170
$499 + GST + Booking Fees
BOOK NOW >>