Bringing together the latest and greatest products, services and technology under one convenient roof, the Australasian Hospitality and Gaming Expo (AHG Expo) has cemented itself as a must-attend event for business owners and managers in hospitality and gaming.
This year’s expo is set to be the first time the hospitality and gaming industries will come together since August, 2019, and will also be the first to go ahead with the event’s new major sponsor, MAX, after the partnership was announced in 2020.
The MAX AHG Expo will be accompanied by a jam-packed programme of ancillary events, kicking off on Tuesday March 22.
HAVE BREAKFAST WITH CAMERON SMITH
It’s official: Cameron Smith has been announced as the keynote speaker for the 2022 AHG Breakfast. But that’s not all: TAB is also coming on board this year as the breakfast’s major sponsor, proving the Brisbane Entertainment and Convention Centre will be the place to be on Thursday March 24.
Regarded as one of the greatest NRL players of all time, Cameron has represented Queensland and Australia, won countless medals, and holds records for highest all-time point scorer (2786), most tackles made (16917) and most wins (310) – to name a few. Having captained the Melbourne Storm to greatness, we can’t think of anyone more qualified to talk all things leadership.
PREPARE TO BE INSPIRED…
The ultimate prelude to the AHG Expo, the National Governance and Management Congress on Tuesday March 22 brings the industry together to tackle its most pressing issues.
Focusing on innovation, building communities and connecting with Gen Z – both as customers and employees – it is the perfect event to stimulate your thinking ahead of the expo itself. You’ll hear from…
- James O’Loghlin: Presenter, comedian and speaker James became passionate about innovation during his eight years hosting ABC-TV’s ‘The New Inventors’.
- Ashley Fell: A TEDx speaker, social researcher and Head of Communications at McCrindle, Ashley is an expert in communicating across generational barriers.
- Scott Millar: The prodigy behind BOP Industries, Scott was one of Australia’s Top 30 under 30 and is passionate about inspiring the next generation.
- Craig Semple: Craig shares the skills he learned as a former detective in his educational roles with The Black Dog Institute, NSW Police and his own business, Mentality Plus.
- David McGrath: David brings more than 20 years’ experience to Clubs Australia as the first Chief Digital Officer, specialising in early-stage investment, e-commerce and digital media rights.
HAVEN’T BOOKED YOUR TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION?
Don’t panic – there is still time to lock in your travel and accommodation thanks to AHG Expo partner CCM Travel. With their help, you can book your stay at Brisbane’s best hotels – including Rydges, Novotel and Mantra – for a competitive price. Teams travelling to the River City can easily book multiple rooms at the click of a button. Chat to CCM Travel’s Catherine Mancuso directly on 0418 672 647 or by emailing .
It’s all happening at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Head to www.ahgexpo.com to register your attendance and secure your place among the action.