It’s one of the biggest events on the Australasian hospitality and gaming industry calendar, bringing together the latest and greatest products, services and technology under one convenient roof. And this year, the Australasian Hospitality and Gaming Expo (AHG Expo) presented by TAB, MAX & SKY looks set to be even bigger.
Thousands of visitors pour through the AHG Expo doors each year, all eager to meet the hundreds of exhibitors who could help them take their business to the next level. In 2023, visitors can expect an exciting line up of brand-new exhibitors and never-before-seen products. Here’s a sneak peek…
- Chat2 Concierge (Stand 201) is a 24/7 concierge provider that utilises both AI and real hospitality and club specialists to help clubs, casinos, hotels and tourism businesses maximise guest satisfaction.
- Worksmith (Stand 165) is known for making killer batched cocktails, helping venues provide great drinks for their guests quicky – and, with minimal staff training required. Don’t miss their new slushies!
- Allara Global (Stand 55) are an engaging online learning platform helping to improve skills and drive performance within the hospitality industry.
- Computer Score (Stand 200), Australia’s leading supplier of tenpin bowling scoring for over 30 years, will exhibit their new fully integrated automatic dart scoring solution, Computer Score Darts.
- Hikvision (Stand 76 & 77), who are a leading provider of physical security products, covering video surveillance, access control and alarm systems.
But wait, there’s more – click here to meet our new exhibitors.
WIN A 12-DAY TRIP TO THE USA
The AHG Expo is offering an unbeatable door prize, giving one lucky visitor the chance to win a 12-day USA trip. The itinerary (which can be viewed in full on the AHG Expo website via the link below) offers an unforgettable trip to Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Chicago – where you’ll stop by the industry-leading National Restaurant Association Show.
It’s the largest prize the AHG Expo has offered in its nine-year history, and all you need to do is walk through the door. That’s right – simply registering as a visitor and attending the 2023 AHG Expo will put you in the running to win the trip of a lifetime. Just make sure you’re there when the prize is drawn at 1pm on Thursday March 23 at the TAB, MAX & SKY stand (Stand 71).
NEW MAJOR SPONSOR
The 2023 AHG Expo will be the first to go ahead with its new major sponsor, TAB, MAX & SKY. Tabcorp Chief Operating Officer Paul Carew said he is proud to partner with the AHG Expo for another year in an expanded effort that now encompasses their three leading brands – TAB, MAX & SKY.
AHG COCKTAIL PARTY: YOU’RE INVITED
One of the most anticipated events on the AHG Expo week calendar is the free AHG Cocktail Party, presented by Treasury Premium Brands. Celebrating the conclusion of Day One (Wednesday March 22) of the expo, the cocktail party kicks off at 4pm on the expo floor. It’s free for visitors and exhibitors alike, and a great way to connect with old friends and new ones – over free flowing drinks, no less.
DON’T FORGET THE AHG CONGRESS
The ultimate prelude to the AHG Expo, the AHG Congress (formerly the National Governance and Management Congress) on Tuesday March 21 brings the industry together to tackle its most pressing issues. Focusing on resilience, innovation and building and connecting with communities, the AHG Congress it will stimulate your thinking ahead of the expo itself.
HAVEN’T BOOKED YOUR TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION?
Don’t panic – there is still time to lock in your travel and accommodation thanks to AHG Expo partner CCM Travel. With their help, you can book your stay at Brisbane’s best hotels – including Rydges and Novotel – for a competitive price. Teams travelling to the River City can easily book multiple rooms at the click of a button. Chat to Lauren Ryan from CCM Travel directly on 0434 140 807 or by emailing .
It’s all happening at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Head to www.ahgexpo.com to register your attendance and secure your place among the action.