At AGE 2019 IGT will have a strong line-up of games with exciting new features, range of volatilities and new styles of game play on show including:
- Bubble Blast Link – which is performing very strongly – sees a new game added with the launch of Spells and Whistles. IGT will also unveil an SAP version of this proven performer.
- Cleopatra Rising – a new to market game with performance runs on the board that includes a popular art theme, interesting expanding wild feature and scalable bonuses based on bet levels.
- Fortune Rising – a follow on to Cleopatra Rising with an Asian art theme but with an emphasis on high denom ($1) play, suiting the high-end club or hotel player.
- Fortune Coin – a strong global performer localised for the Australian player with a progressive feature that boosts bonus prizes.
- Multistar Legends – Six games with some absolute classics but with a twist – a new style jackpot where two-game groups share a special progressive jackpot
IGT’s system team will be showcasing Cardless Connect which is set to hit NSW venues later this year. Cardless Connect removes the need for a physical card, instead moving that functionality to the mobile phone – driving strong player uptake. It’s all part of IGT’s drive to provide players with a ‘frictionless’ experience, making it easier for them to interact with games.
Nigel Turner, head of marketing, IGT Asia Pacific, commented: “Today our customers are being challenged to deliver more player entertainment, strengthen customer loyalty while increasing their revenues – often these can be diametrically opposed. Now, IGT is offering a range of solutions designed to meet these demands and deliver a boost to player entertainment and a venue’s performance.
Our Bubble Blast Link has hit game floors with strong performance, and now we’re launching a new game for this, as well as launching an SAP version for smaller venues to provide our customers with diversity on the gaming floor.
Cleopatra Rising is the first in our ‘Rising’ range that deliver using an old-school pay table and very engaging graphics. Two new games in the series will be shown at AGE – Fortune Rising and Treasure Rising. As well as having new themes, they focus on the $1 player giving a new option in this high value segment.
We’re looking forward to welcoming customers on the IGT stand to experience our latest offerings and enjoy our hospitality.”