2022 has been a year dominated by two topics in the gaming sector:
- the resilience of gambling spend in an economic downturn
- concern over the impact of increased regulation.
In this year’s 13th Annual Slot Survey, J.P. Morgan investigates these issues with regard to electronic gaming machines and assesses the implications for industry participants.
The key findings include:
- Machine replacement spend is still expected to increase
- Machine pricing is expected to rise
- Per-customer expenditure is expected to remain elevated
- Regulatory fears have increased with only 8% of survey respondents expecting no change in regulations
Download your copy of the report >>>> https://thedrop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/JPM_13th_Annual_Slot_Market_Survey_2022-09-27_4216349.pdf