Aristocrat will be giving market information back to their customers through their Insights Theatre on the stand at AGE 2023. The theatre provides insights, based on current data, in small groups where managers can hear and discuss topics that can assist them to manage gaming in our clubs. The topics offer club managers an opportunity to boost their gaming know-how with short sharp insights on driving gaming using your data in the current economic environment, an update on cashless, and a look towards what’s going to be in the gaming machine of the future.
Some morning sessions are almost full and afternoon sessions are filling fast.
- Everything Insights – using data to drive your gaming strategies
Presenter: Terry O’Halloran and Lachlan Stokoe
- Right-sizing – the right game density / jackpot set-ups for your venue
- Strategies to maximise ROI
- Gaming trends you may have missed!
- Cashless Update – plus a look into iGaming
Presenter: Craig Butler – General Manager, CXS
- We’re going cashless – lessons learned and potential pathways ahead
- iGaming is happening: what effect is it having here? We give you a global view
- What’ll be in the box in ten years’ time?
Presenter: Harry Ashton – Group General Manager, Responsibility
- We give our view on the gaming machine of the future – how cashless, responsible gaming and sustainability might plug into it.
Places are strictly limited so register to attend an Insights Theatre session here >>>> https://thedrop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/AGE23_Aristocrat-Insights-Theatre-Agenda.pdf